I am an Assistant Professor in the Center of Informatics at the Federal University of Pernambuco (CIn/UFPE)
In this page you can find some information about my career and my research.
I have a PhD from University Grenoble 1 - IMAG
advised by Prof. Didier Donsez at the ADELE team, LIG
During my PhD I was also a Teaching Assistant at Grenoble INP-Ensimag
Contact: kiev at cin dot ufpe dot br
My Resumé with brief info about my career
A list of my academic publications. Most of them indexed in the DBLP database
My Lattes CV (in portuguese), which is the official format of the Brazilian National Counsel of Technological and Scientific Development (CNPq)
My tips for 1st year PhD Students
Service and component-based software engineering
All of the above applied to practical issues in:
-The Internet of Things (IoT)
I also worked as a program commitee member for the following events:
- SEAA 2013 - 39th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications(MOCS track)
- SBCARS 2013 - 7th Brazilian Symposium on Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
- ICSEA 2013 - 8th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances
- SEAA 2012 - 38th Euromicro Conference on Software Engineering and Advanced Applications(MOCS track)
- SBCARS 2012 - 6th Brazilian Symposium on Software Components, Architectures and Reuse
- SugarLoafPLoP 2012 - 9th Latin American Conference on Pattern Languages of Programming
- ICSEA 2012 - 7th International Conference on Software Engineering Advances
||I come from Brazil. Take a look at some quick facts about Brazil. |
I was born in Recife, the "brazilian Venice" and one of the biggest Information Technology clusters in Brazil.
I also lived and worked in Manaus, a huge industrial center in the heart of the brazilian Amazon.